- The Blockchain marketplace will surpass $60 billion by 2024.
- There are 1,200+ Blockchain startups in 50 countries.
- 66% of financial institutions will be on Blockchain by 2020.
- There are 30+ governments with active Blockchain pilots globally.
- The UAE has the highest number of pilots in the developing world, with more than 20 Blockchain projects in Dubai alone.
Partners Smart Dubai, DIFC Fintech Hive & World Blockchain Forum.
This report investigates the origin, examines current global models, and predicts the shifts and leaders emerging in the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
AI IN THE MIDDLE EAST
Quantifying the attitudes and expectations of consumers, investors and policymakers towards Artificial Intelligence in the Middle East.
Releasing April 2018 at Arabnet Digital Summit
FUTURE OF ENERGY
Charting key energy disruptors, global trends and scoping the future landscape and leaders of innovation in the energy industry.
Releasing May 2018